- Business Valuation Resource Guide
- Business Valuation Formula Resource Guide
- Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Center Valuation Guide
- Liquor Store Operation Valuation Guide
- Movie Theater Operation Valuation Guide
- Auto and Recreational Vehicle Dealership Operation Valuation Guide
- Gas Station Valuation Guide
- Fast Food and Fast Casual Restaurant Operation Valuation Guide
First, there will be a Co-Brokering agreement between you and Frazier Capital. This agreement will set the terms and the conditions of our relationship. If you have any questions, then please call us. We strive to provide a fair relationship between both parties.
Second, after you have signed our agreement, we will help you sell your client’s business. We will tap into our resources including online advertising, mailing campaign and email campaign if necessary. This approach will help to develop interest and expose the business to the overall market.
Finally, once we have received interest in the business from buyers, we will then screen these buyers and provide these buyers to you and your client. Once you approve the buyers, we will open up dialogue in order to start to complete the sale of the business.
Have a Question? Contact Us!
We will try to answer you within the next 24 hours